Sundays at 9am
'Let us go on to maturity'
Before the main service each Sunday we have class. Different modules are offered over the course of the year.
The classes are taught by Zack Seals, our director of Christian Catechesis, our elders and others.
Whether you’ve been a Christian all your life or are a new Christian, if you’d like to know more about what and why you believe, then come! It takes place in the class room on the opposite side of the road to the Foyer where church happens.
Coffee and croissants are provided!
If you miss a session, the links below will take you to the handout, and the recording.
Our current module is:
Week 3: How could a God of love send people to hell? You can download the handout here
Our previous modules include:
- Why you can trust the Bible (4 sessions)
- Doubt and Assurance (3 sessions)
- Tools for Understanding God's Word - Dig Deeper (5 sessions)
- The Apostles' Creed (15 sessions)
- The Sabbath: a Biblical Theology (6 sessions)
- Spiritual Disciplines (6 sessions)
You can find them here.